More readable logs to help you diagnose issues faster
To help you quickly find the most important information in your logs, we’ve enhanced the Logs View in your dashboard. Each log type is clearly labeled in your list, with expandable items when you want more details. Easily filter logs to determine the cause of bugs and fix them faster.
The log types are:
- Console Logs: You can get all console logs with each report up to a maximum of 1k.
- Instabug Logs: You can log messages throughout your application’s lifecycle with Instabug Logs, which have the added benefit of having different verbosity levels.
- Network Logs: You can log all network requests performed by your app. You’ll see request details, along with their responses, with each report. You are also alerted when network requests have failed or taken too long to complete.
- User Steps: To help you reproduce bugs, we can track and show you each action a user takes before sending a report. User Steps are available starting from the Silver Plan.
- User Events: You can log custom user events throughout your application up to a maximum of 1k.
To learn more details about Instabug logging, check our documentation: iOS, Android, React Native, Xamarin, and Cordova.